mion-134122

0

Comfy once you're in them - I really love these boots once I am wearing them, but I have trouble getting them on due to the indentation at the back around the tendon/ankle level. If you look at the photos of the back view you should be able to see a row of tucked stitching and that is where the boot cuts in at the back. I chose these boots hoping to be able to get them on and off easily and because I thought that the open flaps would give a lot of flexibility in the fit around the leg. That (flexible fit around the leg) has turned out to be true and I am happy with that and the way the ties can be easily adjusted so you don't have to fiddle with laces through a lot of hooks or zippers, etc. The only problem I have is how hard it is to get my foot into the boot past that indentation in the back. Once in, I love the fit, the feel and they are super warm. If you don't mind forcing your foot into them, they are cozy and fun to wear.

Mion footwear:mion-134122

0 comments:

Post a Comment