footwear-133947

0

Cute sandal - When I ordered this, Logohoo was out of size 39, so I tried the 40. I wear an 8 1/2, so have to just try them out, because they all fit differently. I thought this one fit perfectly at first, and I loved it, so I kept it. Well, I didn't take into account at the time that my feet were a little swollen from some new meds I was taking, and now that they're not swollen, that plus the leather has loosened up some, they are now sloppy big on me. I did try putting thick Dr. Scholl's pads under the removable sole, since they aren't as cushy as I would like anyway, but after a while, they started squeaking! Once I removed the pads, they quit squeaking, thankfully! They are OK, once I've been wearing them awhile, but it takes some time to get used to walking in them that way. If I had ordered a 39, which they can't seem to keep in stock, they probably would have been perfect, other than they aren't very softly padded. I wish they made them in black! One pr. in each color, in a 39, would have been perfect!

Mion footwear:footwear-133947

0 comments:

Post a Comment