footwear-135121

0

Another great shoe from Privo - I ordered this shoe along with another pair from Privo and I couldn't be more pleased with both of them. They are exceptionally comfortable, cute, and easy to wear with anything. I would have given the look 5 stars, but the strap across the top widens towards the instep and isn't exactly what I was expecting. It's not bad looking, but something I missed in the pictures before I ordered it. But because they are so comfortable and versatile, I kept them and I don't care about the strap anymore. :) These do run big - I had to reorder in a half size down from what I usually wear.

Mion footwear:footwear-135121

footwear-135121 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-135121 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-135121 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment