footwear-134294

0

Comfortable but not dowdy - This is a very comfortable, but not dowdy looking, shoe. I was looking for a dressy pair of summer pumps and found these. Have a closed pump from BeautiFeel purchased last winter which was perfect. Unfortunately the company does not have a closed pump in a light neutral, so I got these. The closed pump was a size 40 which fit perfectly from day one. This open toe pump runs larger, at least for me, so I returned the orignal 40 and got the 39. Just as with the winter shoe, there is terrific support and cushioning, and the leather is buttery. But for some reason the fit, towards the front of the shoe, is not as perfect as the closed pump. (Left shoe fits perfectly, the right one is a bit snug-and that is my larger foot! After trying many other shoes elsewhere, I decided this one was well worth the price. I haven't worn them out yet, but I assume with wear the larger shoe will stretch a bit. Even if it doesn't this shoe is 99% more comfortable than other similar shoes. I would recommend this shoe to others.

Mion footwear:footwear-134294

0 comments:

Post a Comment