footwear-134330

0

Comfort in silver - I needed a comfortable silver shoe for 2 affairs. I ordered 3 shoes. These, J. Renee Eacute Whirl in silver and David Tate Hot Date in silver. The J. Renee didn't fit well at all and the David Tate was a great shoe but it wasn't available in a 6M or 6 1/2M. I tried the 6W. It was too wide, but would have been my choice. The heel on these was a little too low and I had to stretch one of the straps on each shoe as they hit my toe in the wrong place. Once that was done they were comfortable. They are cute but I would have liked them in a little higher heel for a sexier look, but they were fine. If you are looking for silver and comfort and don't mind a lower heel these are the shoes for you. But if they have David Tate Hot Date in your size I would get them.

Mion footwear:footwear-134330

0 comments:

Post a Comment