footwear-135044

0

All I can say is love 'em, love 'em, love 'em...I was looking for the Merrell Prevoz boot and was a little bummed because I couldn't find my size anywhere until I checked out the new Ugg Dauphine's. These boots are plain, but super cute. The pic views are nice but to see this boot is even better. They are lightweight but very, very warm. I am a true size 11, but because Uggs usually run pretty big I got a size 10 and they fit great. Thank you Logohoo for having the best selection within the Internet world...So very satisfied with Logohoo customer service also...Just happy, happy, happy.

Mion footwear:footwear-135044

footwear-135044 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-135044 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-135044 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment