mion-135130

0

An all around favorite - I own 4 pair of the Fifi style sandals. This shoe is one of the few which is comfortable for my neuroma challenged foot. I can walk all day and not feel any pain with these. The toe grip helps to separate the toes a bit and the excellent arch support and stiffer construction of the shoe also help to ease my discomfort, but beyond all that... this shoe looks terrific with dresses, pants, capris, leggings, etc. An excellent all purpose sandal which I would love, even if I didn't have a particular foot problem. The color choices are fun and imaginative, too!

Mion footwear:mion-135130

mion-135130 Mion Footwear style. More about the style mion-135130 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style mion-135130 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment