mion-135056

0

Almost exactly what I was looking for. I say "almost" because I was a little disappointed about how much extra room I have between my leg and the top of the boot. I bought these mainly to wear with short skirts, and wanted a shorter length boot as an alternative to all the other boots I own. I couldn't be happier with the semi-motorcycle style, but I do wish they would taper closer to my leg (I did adjust the buckle to go as tight as it could, but it still is a lot of room). However, my friends did love them with the outfit I wore out, and so I still feel like they fit the "look" I was going for. They're also comfortable and the leather looks quality, so I was still satisfied.

Mion footwear:mion-135056

mion-135056 Mion Footwear style. More about the style mion-135056 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style mion-135056 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment