footwear-134829

0

Beautiful Looking... (sigh) It is really difficult to find a heel under 3 inches that does not make me look dowdy. I thought I finally found the perfect black dress shoes with this pair-- and if they were perfect, then the $300 price was (gulp) worth it. They look incredible in person, but when I tried them on; I found the non-adjustable strap that goes across the ankle to be far, far too tight. Maybe others won't have this problem if you have really dainty, tiny feet and ankles. The heel was a breeze to walk in. I normally wear a size 9 and ordered as such and it was a perfect fit, toe to heel wise. But the strap hurt and cut so much in just the few minutes I tried them on for, I felt I had to return them. It's far too much money for me to keep a less than perfect shoe. :(

Mion footwear:footwear-134829

footwear-134829 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-134829 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-134829 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment