mion-134870

0

Ballerina-style flats and pumps have been almost impossible for me to be comfortable in. In the past, if they didn't slop at the heel, they hurt me in the toes. I ordered these on a whim, expecting disappointment, and surprise, they fit. I think I'm going to have happy toes this holiday season, without looking completely like the grandma that I am. I ordered the Rollstrass and these in a 7M; the Smash worked, the Rollstrass was too short, and pinched my toes badly. Normally, I wear either a 7 or7 1/2, if that helps anyone decide what size to order.

Mion footwear:mion-134870

mion-134870 Mion Footwear style. More about the style mion-134870 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style mion-134870 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment