footwear-134965

0

Beautiful shoe-but toe pain - This Dansko shoe definitely is pretty and looks good for work or dress, as opposed to their clogs that I wear everyday for comfort. I think you need to have a narrowish foot as my 13 year old has absolutely no toe pain, when she tried them on (and is begging for them in a 40) where my toes slide forward and my big toe hurts a bit, should be wider up front. The next size up had too much of a gap in the back where my foot slipped when I walked and my teenagers said that they looked too big in the back. The elastic is very comfortable. I had more toe pain from my foot sliding forward in the other two Dansko styles the Noleen and the Tara, though if your foot is narrow, you would enjoy them as well.

Mion footwear:footwear-134965

footwear-134965 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-134965 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-134965 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment