mion-134785

0

Best shoe I have ever owned! I ordered this shoe in 7.5D (my normal size) and it felt too tight. The Logohoo agent was very helpful and made it very easy to return it for a larger size 8D. I had the new size shoe in 3 days! They were sent to me even before I had the chance to return the first pair! Phenomenal! No questions, no extra charge! You can't beat that service! The first day I put this Keen Voyageur shoe on, I walked for 5 miles. The second day I walked for about 10 miles, and for the last 3 days at least 10 miles a day. There was no need to break them in. Good right out of the box! This shoe is the most comfortable shoe out of the box I have ever owned, bar none! It felt well broken in and like an old friend from the very first minute I put them one. Good support, comfortable cushion and cool because of the mesh. And I have had numerous compliments on how they look. Some reviews said that the laces could not be tied tightly enough, and that they came loose. I did not have that problem since I always "double tie" my laces anyway, like I did for my kids, no way for them to come loose. I cannot praise this shoe highly enough. I highly recommend this shoe, and already have, to half my friends and guys at the gym. Thanks again Logohoo, and Keen!

Mion footwear:mion-134785

0 comments:

Post a Comment