footwear-135332

0

After reading the review of this shoe by people with similar "foot issues" (i.e., flat feet, plantar fasciitis, bunions) I had high hopes. When I took them out of the box I loved the look. They felt rather comfortable when I first tried them on. The toe box felt nice and wide and the size seemed right. My insoles wouldn't fit, so I stayed with the original insoles. After wearing them around the house for a couple of days I ventured outside knowing I wouldn't return them. However, after just a brief time walking, my bunions were killing me. And support was lacking. That was the end of my Un.loop story. Unfortunately, not a good purchase for me. Back to Birkenstocks.

Mion footwear:footwear-135332

footwear-135332 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-135332 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-135332 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment