footwear-135392

0

Aetrex shoes are the only shoes I have found so far that truly fit my custom insoles. I have three pairs of Aetrex shoes. I order a width up to accommodate the insoles. As for # sizing, I think they are pretty true to size. I have two different sizes of feet now (since foot reconstruction) so it's hard for me to tell. These are relatively light shoes for being leather. They are a bit hot on your feet, but that's to be expected of leather tennis shoes. They are clunky, but good to walk in. I have my own arch support so I can't tell you if they have good arch support or not. They are VERY well constructed shoes.

Mion footwear:footwear-135392

footwear-135392 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-135392 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-135392 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment