footwear-135346

0

Ahnu Tamalpais - I was unsure of how the strap would feel as opposed to regular laces, but these shoes are way easier to put on and take off. At first the clip that holds the strap was difficult to unlatch, but it has seemed to "give" a little, without being too loose for the strap to slip. On the first day, I wore these shoes without socks and got a bad heel blister, but other than that they are very comfortable. I would like more arch support, but I do have "Good Shoe" inserts which helps. They also feel a little smaller than they probably should, but that may also be due to my wearing the insert. I got the Moonrock color and I think they look pretty cool--not like a lot of other shoes you see around town. I work on my feet and these are great for that. A great shoe and really good tread.

Mion footwear:footwear-135346

footwear-135346 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-135346 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-135346 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment