footwear-135399

0

After purchasing different KC Reaction boots that felt too small, thankfully they didn't have a bigger size or else I never would've discovered these beauties. I love the way the slouch is designed to fall atop the shin. I bought the Amethyst (pops nicely) in size 8 and it fits true to size. I can't wear narrow shoes and these give me plenty of space. The opening is not too wide and looks great with skirts, dresses and over jeans. I wish KC Reaction would make these in leather as well. If you can't already tell, I've fallen in love. Thank you Logohoo; you're the best matchmaker.

Mion footwear:footwear-135399

footwear-135399 Mion Footwear style. More about the style footwear-135399 footwear such as design and producing. Getting more correlation on style footwear-135399 of mion footwear, click it and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment